- One bag of large marshmallows
- One can of vanilla frosting
- One box of graham crackers
- Colored sprinkles
- Red licorice whips
- Ice the tops of each graham cracker with the vanilla frosting.
- Spread some frosting onto the top of the marshmallow and attach the graham cracker to form a graduation cap.
- Place a three inch piece of the red licorice whip onto the top of the cap as a tassel.
- Dust colored sprinkles over your graduation cap s'mores to give the appearance of confetti.
Click here for great graduation gifts on a budget: http://mybudgetland.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-graduation-gifts-for-20-and-under.html