- 1 cup of plain Cheerios (or Aldi's version for $1.50)
- 1 cup of Goldfish pretzels (or pretzel sticks broken into pieces from Aldi's or a dollar store)
- 1/2 cup of dried banana chips (at Trader Joe's for $1.00)
- 1/3 of a cup of both chocolate and butterscotch morsels (at Aldi for around a $1.00 each)
- 1/2 of raisins
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter cereal
And your little ones will surely love to help prepare this fun treat. In fact, for your next play date or party, why not line your table with small bowls of the above ingredients and let your guests concoct their own yummy creation?
For another healthy kid's snack idea, click here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5392403_make-smores-healthy.html