You will need:
- Chocolate boxed cake mix
- Chocolate frosting
- Red licorice whips
- Colorful sprinkles
- Graham crackers
- Bake the cupcakes according to the box instructions.
- Once cooled, peel off the cupcake papers and place upside down.
- Frost each cupcake and graham cracker with the chocolate.
- Place the graham cracker onto the cupcake and add the licorice whip as a tassel.
- Dust with the sprinkles to represent confetti.
These celebratory graduation cap cupcakes can be made to honor graduates from preschool to med-school and most of the ingredients can be purchase at Aldi or your local dollar store for cheap!
For terrific graduation gifts on a budget click here:
And for another delicious graduation dessert click here: http://mybudgetland.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-make-graduation-cap-smores-on.html
Click here for Memorial Day party ideas: