- Purchase and prepare a boxed yellow cake mix, following the instructions for cupcakes.
- Dye a tub of vanilla frosting a pale yellow hue using food coloring.
- Frost the cupcakes and top with mini paper cocktail umbrellas, placed on an angle.
- Complete your beach themed cupcakes with a gummy bear sunbathing on a small piece of a fruit roll-up or build a tiny sand castle using three yellow Jujube candies.
- Display your beach themed cupcakes on a tray dusted with brown sugar, and add in a few real shells to resemble the seashore!
For more festive cupcake ideas click here:
Click here for a unique spring/summer centerpiece idea: http://mybudgetland.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-make-birds-nest-centerpiece-on.html