- Purchase a box of regular ice cream cones at a dollar store or Aldi.
- Buy pink baking chips at Michael's craft store for around $3.00. And if you sign up for their weekly email ad, you just may recieve 40% or even 50% off coupons.
- You will also need green candy sprinkles, clear plastic bags and pastel ribbon. Once again a Michael's coupon will surely come in handy for the above items.
- Now, melt the pink baking chips in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Dip the rims of the cones in the melted mixture and roll in the green sprinkles. Let dry.
- Fill your edible Easter baskets with tasty treats like: Jelly Bellies, pastel M&Ms, malted milk balls or foil wrapped chocolates.
- Place your edible Easter baskets in the plastic bags and tie the tops with decorative ribbon.
Here's another fun Edible Easter project your kids will surely enjoy: