Here's the recipe:
- Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan with 8 hashbrown patties.
- Sprinkle 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese over the potatoes.
- Spread 2 cups of chopped ham over the cheese along with 1 cup of pre-cooked bacon.
- In a bowl beat together 8 eggs and 1 cup of milk. Toss in a dash of salt and pepper and pour over the potato mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
Click here for a terrific Mother's Day lunch menu: http://mybudgetland.blogspot.com/2011/04/simple-mothers-day-lunch-menu-on-budget.html
Add real fruit smoothies to your Mother's Day brunch: http://mybudgetland.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-make-peach-banana-strawberry.html