Here's the simple recipe:
- Purchase 20 thin slices of hard salami. I buy mine at the local Target. I purchase the Market Pantry brand for around $2.00.
- Buy a package of plain, hard breadsticks also priced at around $2.00.
- Pick up a jar of Cheese Whiz. Now, this type of cheese can get expensive and cost around $4.00, however you can substitute spray cheese to save a buck or two. Or you can even use cream cheese, which only costs $1.00 at Aldi.
- Spread the cheese onto the salami.
- Roll the salami around the breadstick.
Hint - if you do purchase the Cheese Whiz, keep in mind that it can be refrigerated for future salami sticks!
Check out this $5.00 pineapple cake recipe: