Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well, it's official, I have become one of "those" people. And by "those" people, I mean individuals, like myself, who proudly proclaim that Halloween is their favorite holiday!

I simply cannot help myself. I love everything about Halloween, from the costumes to the candy corn. And in our family, we have a huge Halloween party every year, so I literally spend months perfecting my costume.

Maybe it's because as a child we were forced by our mom to wear plasticized costumes from the corner dime store. Or maybe it's because I am just a ghoulish freak! All I know, is that Halloween is by far my favorite holiday!

Please peruse through the above articles for hilarious costume ideas, some of which I, myself, have worn throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment