Friday, April 1, 2011

Homemade Wedding Shower Favors on a Budget

Back in my 20's, it seemed I was attending a bridal shower every month!  And so over the years I have accumulated enough wedding shower favors to open up my very own museum of useless knickknacks. It's true, my drawers and cabinets are full of eensy weensy picture frames, tiny candles, potpourri pockets and more.
Well, I've decided to end the cycle and create useful and beautiful wedding shower favors on a budget:

Personalized Note Cards
I have designed custom made monogrammed note cards for my wedding shower guests.  Simply purchase several packs of small cards and envelopes and patterned scrapbooking paper.  You can usually find whimsical papers at your local dollar store. 

Cut out squares of the patterned paper and glue onto the cards leaving just a small margin on all sides.  On your computer print out large capital letter first name initials for all of your guests.  Adhere the initials to the center of the cards. 

Make four personalized cards for each guest and tie them with decorative ribbon for a one of a kind wedding shower favor on a budget.

Click here for kid's birthday party favor ideas on a budget:
http://mybudgetland.blogspot.com/2011/03/kids-birthday-party-gift-bags-and.html

TE2FUTKNZ895

No comments:

Post a Comment