Friday, September 18, 2009

A few years back, I was a guest at a glorious autumn wedding set amongst a spectrum of fall colors on a crisp September evening. The event took place in the large yard adjacent to my childhood home. And the bride incorporated wonderful aspects of nature into her special day. From table settings to favors, the great outdoors was a grand theme!

Planning a wedding is always a challenge but especially in today's dismal economy. I had my wedding back in the Clinton era before this horrendous recession, but like always, I was still on a budget. Doing things yourself like making your own invitations, centerpieces, favors and more can be great money savers. And with a little brainstorming and creativity anyone can tackle these projects.

The above articles share lovely wedding day stories and decorating tips on a budget and also some great, economical centerpiece ideas that you can use in your own home this fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment